Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Policeman and Drier


Policeman and Driver      LEVEL : CE4
Policeman: what’s the matter? Don’t you know that you mustn’t stop in the middle of the road ?                                                                                          
Driver: something is making a very strange noise. I don’t know what to do.
Policeman: why don’t you open the bonnet?
Driver: I don’t know how to open it.




Policeman: isn’t there an instruction book?
Driver: I’ve forgotten where I put it.
Policeman: what does this button do?
Driver: I don’t know what that is.
Policeman: you don’t know very much about this car. do you?
Driver: I’ve just bought it. I’m still learning about it.
Policeman: can you remember where you’ve put your papers?
Driver: oh dear. I think I left them at home.
Policeman: well. You’ll have to come with me to the police station.
You’re not allowed to drive without papers. and I want to ask you a few question about your…new car.

This article from http://www.3alymni.info/2010/09/blog-post_5299.html#ixzz1IqII9S9I