Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dentist


Dentist  LEVEL : CE5
  Dentist: My assistant said you had a toothache.
How long have you had it?
Jim: I've had it for about twenty-four hours.
 Its not the first time this has happened. 
Dentist: Really?
 
Jim: Yes, my Dentist at home said it would have
 to be removed eventually.  
Dentist: Let me take a closer look. Hmm... I concur with your dentist. The tooth has to come out.  
Jim: Will it hurt?  
Dentist: Not too much. I'll give you some
 Novocaine to make the tooth numb.  
Jim: When will you remove it?  
Dentist: It really needs to come out. We should do this today.  
Jim: Well... all right. Go ahead. How long will it take?  
Dentist: You seem to be in a hurry.  
Jim: I have a plane to catch early tomorrow morning
and I have not packed yet.  
Dentist: I would suggest that you postpone your flight.You will be in great pain for the next few days.
    Jim: Oh great
This article from http://www.3alymni.info/2010/09/blog-post_5299.html#ixzz1IqII9S9I