Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ordering Food at a Restaurant


Ordering Food at a Restaurant   LEVEL : CE3

Waiter: Welcome to Antico’s. Here are your menus.
Today’s special is grilled salmon. I’ll be back to take
your order in a minute.




. . .

Waiter: Are you ready to order?

Customer 1: I’d like the seafood spaghetti.
Waiter: And you?
Customer 2: I’ll have a hamburger and fries.
Waiter: Would you like anything to drink?
Customer 1: I’ll have a coke, please.
Waiter: And for you?
Customer 2: Just water, please.
Waiter: OK. So that’s one seafood spaghetti,
 one hamburger and fries, one coke, and one water.
 I’ll take your menus.
. . .
Waiter: Here is your food. Enjoy your meal.
. . .
Waiter: How was everything?
Customers 2: Delicious, thanks.
Waiter: Would you like anything for dessert?
Customer 1: No, just the bill please.
This article from http://www.3alymni.info/2010/09/blog-post_5299.html#ixzz1IqII9S9I